Okay... need to breathe... have one more final to go. It's a presentation and i really hope geocities don't cut us off. It'll be so rude. Those punks.
Hi. You found Roe.
Previous Posts
- THREE FINALS DONE! Whew! I just need to do a proje...
- ONE FINAL DONE! Whoo! I have 2 more on Monday and ...
- Quick Break Yes I'm taking a "quick" break from st...
- I am so scared... I have a calculus test this wed ...
- Yes, yes yes... I've been MIA from blogging for ab...
- Okay, that's it... it's not a "cult," but if you m...
- Why is my blog all funky?! Man... gotta fix it lat...
- Oh darn the rain. I overheard this girl behind me...
- OOooh NEW BLOGGER! I would like everyone to congra...
- Hola Kababayans... I don't think the "hola" is app...
Friday, May 17, 2002

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home